Thursday, November 19, 2009

A solo oud improv for an evening and a day

The day was a tad long and the last bit meaning work kind of intense. I came home and sat down with my son and watched 30 Rock, something I rarely do when I get home but it was kind of nice. With last night's salon gathering and somewhat of a performance fresh on my mind as well as on the verge of getting a new electric oud I picked up my present one, a lovely acoustic model and began improvising.

During September as part of celebrating my birth month I recorded each evening a live to webcam solo oud improv, posting for the most part after one take on YouTube. This evening I decided to do one just for today as the energy and muse was with me. You can see it here or in the right panel. Thanks for listening and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment