Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunday Morning at 11

A few weeks ago after encouragement from fellow artist Matt Stevens I followed suite and started doing a live 30+ minute webcast on uStream.tv that I launched as a bi-weekly event. I just did my 3rd show on May 24th.

This series is giving me the opportunity to perform for people through virtual connections in places I may never physically get to travel. In the performance I do largely improvised music with an occasional semi-composed piece from my "Michael Hedgesesque" repertoire of recent years, on fretted, fretless guitars, oud and some loops via an Electro Harmonix 2880 4-track looper which is great.

So far I've had people connect from the States, UK, Germany and Sweden. My next broadcast is Sunday, June 7th at 11am EST. The show URL is www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11.


Select times are 4pm UK, 5pm continental Europe, 8am PST, 9am CST and Asia 12midnight. Please tune in on the 7th of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment