Saturday, July 4, 2009

New photographs and music musings

During the recent trip to Maine I did a number of detail composite photographs as well as collected some shells and 'departed sea life' which I made a series of still lives from. I've posted the series on Flickr at Maine Still Life.

Additionally for a recent job pitch I created a portfolio of some of those images with a shell necklace added as well as added some past images. The collection is Jewelry and Still Life.

Also I recently put together a new demo reel for my video editing pursuits, it's at Jim Goodin Demo Reel.

While 'playing my horn' I want to mention that my duo with Daryl Shawn Chinapainting reunites for 3 shows in July beginning next weekend (July 11/12) in Cleveland, OH, with two performances at Ingenuity Fest. We perform a 3rd show in NYC on July 19th at ABC NoRio.

Lastly lastly on the music front I did a surprise impromptu live webcast last night on uStream.tv. Normally I have a bi-weekly series on uStream called Sunday Morning at 11. Due to travels and other things I had put it on hold for a bit but last night I just felt like playing to play. The playback is at Sunday Morning at 11 Friday Night at 10PM!

That's it for now...

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment